Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Safely in Barbados!

well the good news is that we battered our way through the waves and are finally here, and my god was it it worth it! What an amazing place! Whatever your mental image of heaven on earth is, this is it! I deceided on the spot that i am buying a house here today! It has everything that i could ever want, lots of golf, great surfing, wonderful white sandy beaches, friendly people and great beer. What more could a man ask for? Oh yeah being valentines day and all that maybe a nice girl to share it all with!!

I put together a new idea today which is a little video recipe that you can all work on at home! The ingredients are below and you can do it with the video in unison pausing the video as needed! I've started with something really easy and it would be perfect to do with friends for a snack or get the kids involved! Let me know what you think of the idea and if you would be interested in seeing more recipes on camera! Excuse the footage being a bit amateurish but i was holding the camera and trying to cook at the same time! Try it at home and let me know what you think!!

I'm off to get an early night now as i'm up in the morning at 6 to try and rent a surf board and get some surfing in before work starts!!!

Get cooking!!

Ingredients

1 cup Peacns
1 and a half sticks butter
1 and a half cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 dash Vanilla essence
1 cup chocolate morsels

Watch the video for recipe or follow this quick step guide



1.Toast pecans and cool
2.Whisk dry together
3.Cream butter and sugars
4.Add eggs and vanilla
5.Add dry
6.Fold in Choc chips and Nuts
7.Cook at 350/180 until golden brown

Let me know how they turned out for you by sending a picture to my e mail. I'll post the best ones!

No comments: