Saturday, February 10, 2007

Greatest night of my life

I have been lucky enough to be on this planet for 27 wonderful years and have witnessed some wonderful things. I've been thinking about it today and seeing my new born sister and being at my father's wedding are the two moments that really made me happiest in my life. For pure unadulterated happiness there is however one moment that stands out in my life. I don't even support Manchester United but on this particular evening i was going for them against the boring Germans. For those of you who don't know anything about football or soccer as my American readers call it this is the greatest moment in football history and possibly sporting history. Nothing that I have ever seen in my lifetime can match this for drama and the pure excitment and happiness that only sport can give you. This is totally different to my normal posts but it is the most incredible experience i've ever had and it is dedicated to the two people who would apprecaite this video most, my wonderful father Ronan and best friend Sean.It just doesn't get any better than this!!

1 comment:

JC Skinner said...

Ah, but you should have been in Istanbul, mate! Now THAT was a comeback.